Job Profile: Sales Manager
|Job Title||Sales Manager|
|Department/Unit:||Sales – Vessels & Industrial Liquid Filters|
|Current Job Holder||New Hire|
|Immediate, Temporary Successor||N/A|
We are looking for a highly motivated, very driven, and passionate sales manager for the Eden Excel brand of industrial liquid filtration solutions. This unique product line is based on innovation, energy-efficiency, safety, and reliability. Our top-of-the-line FRP filtration vessels are sold around the world across a wide variety of sectors.
Eden employees are empowered to work independently and make critical decisions. This job will provide personal growth and require creative thinking every day. Our Sales Managers play a significant role in shaping market perception of Eden Equipment by providing trade partners and end users with real-time, best-in-class technical support and customer service via phone, email, and face-to-face.
Based at our Austin, Texas headquarters and manufacturing plant, you will be responsible for developing new customers and driving sales growth in both existing wallet share and with net new customers.
Eden Equipment has been in business since 1978, but we are only just getting started. Combining a best-in-class legacy product with fresh acquisitions and new technology investments, as well as a recent relocation to Austin, TX has positioned our business for rapid and sustainable growth
We invite motivated professionals to share our vision of new growth and product innovation to apply on-line.
What we offer
- Casual Friday every day
- Competitive base salary
- No cap variable compensation – profit share bonus scheme
- Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO
Job Summary & Key Accountabilities
Works proactively and independently to grow on both assigned and net-new accounts. Leads all sales activities for buyer accounts including engagement, quotes & bids, negotiating, and strategic planning based on revenue targets. Represents company at trade shows and association meetings to promote product. Develops backlog of sales opportunities against specific projects, leads aftermarket sales for the entire product line, and provides technical sales support.
Serves as the primary point of contact for assigned accounts with a focus on growing net new customer accounts and building an orderbook backlog. Executes programs designed to drive customer engagement, improve data integrity, and produce actionable product feedback.
Collaborates with other Eden business groups in support of product improvement initiatives, marketing campaigns, and customer support.
Minimum associates degree in technology, engineering, or business. 4-year degree preferred.
- 5-10 years industrial product sales experience (B2B)
- Sector specific experience in Utility Scale Water Filtration and/or Chemical Process Equipment preferred
- Other sector experience considered: Water Recycling, Pulp & Paper Manufacturing, Liquid Loading Systems, Food Processing Equipment, Brine Treatment Systems, Water Storage
- Energetic & self-motivated – high level performance as must
- Strong communication skills & diplomacy
- Ability and willingness to Travel (post-COVID) both domestic and overseas.
- Attention to detail and analytical approach to decision making
- MS Office Suite proficiency (Excel, PPT, Outlook, Word, etc.)
- NetSuite CRM & ERP proficiency a plus
- Capable of completing in a precise and timely manner
- Significant technical sales experience
- Multilingual (Spanish & English minimum)
- CAPEX/OPEX breakeven analysis
- Significant account development experience
- Reports to Eden’s Executive Director of Sales & Marketing
- Works closely with Engineering on vessel customization & fabrication
- Clients – technical interface point
- Clients – sales interface point
- Works closely with Marketing on collateral development, case studies, and ad campaigns based on customer insights.
What can we build for you?
Whether it's filtering millions of gallons in a critical industrial application or keeping pools & spas crystal clear, our customers trust Eden to keep their businesses flowing. Reach out and let us know how we can help you fully realize your next project.Contact us for more info