Job Profile: Sales Associate
|Job Title||Sales Associate|
|Current Job Holder||New Hire|
|Immediate, Temporary Successor||N/A|
Are you a Lead Generating machine? Are you ready to grow, be recognized, and be rewarded for your work?
We are looking for a highly motivated, very driven, and passionate sales associate for kick off new sales cycle with new opportunities and be Eden’s entry point to new customer segments and territories.
You will master the product catalog and compile call lists from publicly available information, trade lists, and original research. Eden employees are empowered to work independently and make critical decisions. This is an entrepreneurial position that will provide personal growth and require creative thinking every day.
Eden Equipment has been in business since 1978, but we are only just getting started. Combining a best-in-class legacy product with fresh acquisitions and new technology investments, as well as a recent relocation to Austin, TX has positioned our business for rapid and sustainable growth
We invite motivated professionals to share our vision of new growth and product innovation to apply on-line.
What we offer
- Casual Friday every day
- Competitive base salary
- Performance bonus
- Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO
- Access to senior leadership
- Development and advancement opportunity
Job Summary & Key Accountabilities
Business development - new customers and opportunities. Generate leads by conducting outbound calls to trade customers to update contact information, announce upcoming events, and to announce new resources. Through inbound and outbound calls, gather product and site-specific information to be used in product reliability and improvement efforts.
Customer visits and travel to industry events and trade shows (post-COVID) may be required.
Research prospective clients to be prepared for sales appointments using CRM system.
Qualify prospects, gauge interest, schedule appointments with key decision makers.
Work closely with Marketing team on list buys, data collection, customer discovery calls, and marketing collateral.
Minimum high school diploma
- 2-4 years industrial product sales experience (B2B)
- Experience with filtration systems and industrial process operators a plus
- Proven business development from new customers
- Cold calling
- Customer Relationship Management
- Energetic & self-motivated – high level performance as must
- Strong communication skills & diplomacy
- Flexible – willing to participate in all areas of our business
- Attention to detail
- MS Office Suite proficiency (Excel, PPT, Outlook, Word, etc.)
- NetSuite CRM & ERP proficiency a plus
- Capable of completing in a precise and timely manner
- Reports to Eden’s Executive Director of Sales & Marketing
- Clients – initial outreach
- Sales Managers – conveys opportunity details and contact plans
- Works closely with Marketing on outbound sales campaigns and customer discovery calls
What can we build for you?
Whether it's filtering millions of gallons in a critical industrial application or keeping pools & spas crystal clear, our customers trust Eden to keep their businesses flowing. Reach out and let us know how we can help you fully realize your next project.Contact us for more info