Job Profile: eCommerce Manager
|Job Title||eCommerce Manager|
|Current Job Holder||New Hire|
|Immediate, Temporary Successor||N/A|
We are looking for a highly motivated, driven, and passionate eCommerce Manager for the Excel Filters brand pool and spa replacement cartridge filters. This role will be responsible for developing new customers and driving sales growth in both existing wallet share and with net new customers.
Eden employees are empowered to work independently and make critical decisions. This job will provide personal growth and require creative thinking every day. Our direct sales eCommerce business plays a pivotal role in Eden’s growth and strategic planning. We sell Pool & Spa filters direct from the factory to DIY consumers and Pool Service Professionals. Opportunities to expand our product catalog will become available as more products and business units add products or shift towards the eCommerce model. This role will lead these improvements.
Eden Equipment has been in business since 1978, but we are only just getting started. Combining a best-in-class legacy product with fresh acquisitions and new technology investments, as well as a recent relocation to Austin, TX has positioned our business for rapid and sustainable growth
We invite motivated professionals to share our vision of new growth and product innovation to apply on-line.
What we offer
- Relaxed, casual work environment
- Competitive base salary
- No cap variable compensation – profit share bonus scheme
- Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO
Job Summary & Key Accountabilities
We are looking for a skilled E-Commerce Manager to develop and carry out our strategic online development plans for Excel Filters. This individual will support management as it relates to product listings, promotions, channel management and development, and day to day e-commerce operations.Why you want this job:
Growth – Eden has recently consolidated several companies and set-up shop in Austin, TX. We’ve spent this time ironing out integration and building an all-star team poised for aggressive growth. Come join our marketing team as we build a brand you can be proud of.
Ownership – launch and manage an ecommerce business from start to finish including new website development (already underway), product selection, 3rd party inventory & logistics management, pricing strategy, and customer engagement/service.
Profit Sharing – when our new eCommerce business wins, so will you with a variable performance bonus calculated as a percentage of net sales. You will have ‘skin in the game’ on pricing, shipping costs, and more.
B.A. in Marketing, Business or Related field
- 3+ years’ experience managing E-Commerce channels
- Management of a cost center (or P&L)
- Experience setting up, managing and growing sales on Amazon, Walmart, eBay and other eCommerce channels
- Creative and strategic thinker with a strong customer orientation.
- Proficient in NetSuite or other large scale ERP system
- Proficiency marketing automation and visual design software platforms a plus
- Experience in digital marketing a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage multiple product listings across 4 ecommerce sales channels. Update the online product catalog, set up of new products and maintain online storefronts.
- Prepare and execute online promotions across sales channels to drive additional conversions and increase sales.
- Work directly with Marketing Director to build, implement, and measure campaigns.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales on introducing and launching new products.
- Research competitors and stay up to date on trends. Research competitive products and ensure Eden Equipment has comparable product in the marketplace if financially viable.
- Reply to and manage customer returns and inquiries.
- Create content for website and for ecommerce promotions.
- Lead B2C customer engagement and work closely with social media campaigns.
- Reports to Eden’s Director of Marketing
- Works closely with Executive Director of Sales & Marketing, Shipping and Purchasing
- Work directly with clients to solve customer issues, process RMAs and respond to reviews and customer feedback.
- Works closely with Marketing on collateral development, case studies, and ad campaigns based on customer insights
What can we build for you?
Whether it's filtering millions of gallons in a critical industrial application or keeping pools & spas crystal clear, our customers trust Eden to keep their businesses flowing. Reach out and let us know how we can help you fully realize your next project.Contact us for more info